20 Things You Need to Know About the Psychology of Dog Behavior 🤔
1. If the dog often causes destruction at home, it means that its energy is not consumed or its training is not adequate.
2. If the dog often grins at its owner, it means that it has no self-confidence. The owner should not condone it and need to correct it in time.
3. If your dog pulls on the leash when walking with you, it shows that he is the boss.
4. Dogs chasing their tails are a way to relieve stress, or they may be infected with parasites or sick.
5. The state of a dog's tail represents different moods, such as the tail wagging downward when happy, the tail tucked in the middle when it is retreating, etc.
6. A dog’s ears stand up, indicating alertness or threat.
7. When a dog stares at you calmly, it is making a request, such as asking you to take it out, wanting to eat, etc.
8. If a dog continues to lick a certain part of the body, it is a sign of uneasiness and anxiety, or it may be physical discomfort.
9. A dog that keeps drooling while riding in the car is a sign of motion sickness and vomiting.
10. The way dogs greet each other is to sniff each other’s butts.
11. The reason why you keep your chin close to the ground when sleeping is to protect yourself.
12. If your dog ignores you, it may be because you ignored it before. Please give it a big hug.
13. Dogs are intolerant to exercise and are prone to wheezing and coughing when moving. This may be a heart disease. Pomeranian breeds need special attention.
14. When a dog suddenly leaves its owner at home, it is because it is more at ease with the surrounding environment.
15. If your dog takes the initiative to show his belly to you, it shows his trust in you.
16. Dogs lower their heads, stick their butts out, and wag their tails to express invitations, which are social behaviors of dogs.
17. The mother dog bites the baby dog to death, which is the survival of the fittest among animals.
18. A dog’s butt facing its owner is a sign of trust and peace of mind.
19. Dogs eat grass to regulate their intestines and stomach, or they may lack trace elements, and owners need to supplement trace elements.
20. Sometimes a dog licks you because it is hungry. The owner needs to feed the dog regularly and quantitatively. In addition, the owner should also be careful not to feed the dog human food, otherwise it will affect its health.