Hot Facts About Dog Sleeping
1. Dogs do not have a more fixed sleep time, 24 hours a day can sleep, have the opportunity to sleep, but more concentrated sleep time more around noon, two or three o'clock in the morning, the length of sleep time varies from day to day.
2. When dogs are sleeping, they always like to hide their mouth in the two lower limbs below, this is because the dog's nose sense of smell is the most sensitive among all the species, to be well protected, but also to ensure that the nose is always alert to the situation around, in order to respond at any time.
3. Older dogs and puppies sleep longer, younger and stronger dogs sleep less.
4. Dogs are usually in a light sleep and can be awakened by the slightest movement, but there are times when they sleep deeply. After a deep sleep, the dog is not easy to be awakened, and sometimes issued a dreamy murmur, such as barking, moaning, and accompanied by twitching of the limbs and the head, ear shaking; light sleep, the dog was lying down posture, head bent between the two front paws, and often have an ear close to the ground.
5. If the dog does not get enough sleep, the ability to work is significantly reduced, and there are many mistakes, sleep deprivation, can also make the dog mood worse. A sleep-deprived dog is usually prone at every opportunity and is reluctant to get up, yawns a lot, and has lifeless, scattered eyes.
6. Dogs don't usually sleep when they are outside; dogs will only sleep when they are at home and relaxed.