The Dog Foster Program - Highly Toxic Foods

The Dog Foster Program - Highly Toxic Foods

1. Chocolate: Especially dark chocolate and products containing chocolate contain high levels of cocoa bitters, which can lead to vomiting and diarrhea, or the death of the dog.

2. Grapes / Raisins: can lead to kidney failure in dogs (pay special attention to avoid accidental feeding of children, and some daily nut products may contain raisins)

3. Alcohol/alcohol-containing products: can lead to central nervous system suppression and serious poisoning of the dog (be especially careful not to let your dog accidentally use the residue of the brewing or the alcohol in the house)

4. Xylitol/Sugar Substitute Products: Dogs consuming these human sweeteners can cause serious blood sugar problems (be especially careful with chewing gum, beverages, and low-sugar cakes)

5. Coffee and Tea: both contain caffeine, which can damage your dog's central system and lead to diarrhea, vomiting and cramping;

6. Onions/Garlic: these foods contain disulfides, which can lead to hemolytic anemia and urinary blood problems in dogs (keep condiments out of your dog's reach at home)

7. Pineapple: some dogs eating pineapple and pineapple can easily lead to allergic reactions and abdominal pain and diarrhea;

8. ️A variety of fruit core: such as apples, peaches, pears, almonds and other fruits contain cyanide in the core, even if the content of the core of the fruit is relatively small, but also lead to the dog's toxic reaction

9. Nuts: many nuts are rich in potassium and phosphorus, which can affect your dog's digestive system when consumed regularly

10. Leeks: also contain high levels of disulfides and should not be eaten by dogs if possible (watch out for dumpling products)